Controller – who is the data controller?
Identity: David Martínez
Registered office:: Passeig de la Torre Roja, 16F. 08181 Sentmenat, Barcelona.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: David Martínez
Domain name: clautronic.com.es
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Rafael Acaiñas León, by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at David Martínez we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting David Martínez from any liability in this regard.
- Nevertheless, David Martínez may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic bulletins (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which he may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes he wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to David Martínez.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
David Martínez will only keep users’ personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to David Martínez, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
David Martínez has signed the corresponding processing assignment contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to David Martínez, with the aim of guaranteeing that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current legislation.
Information Security – What security measures do we put in place to safeguard your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and David Martínez’s servers.
- Encryption of the information on David Martínez’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
- In those cases in which David Martínez has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with David Martínez’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not David Martínez is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. David Martínez will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Lastly, we inform you that you may address any claims arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy. Política de Cookies